Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dinner again with Brother and Shirley Dear

Monday juz went out with Brother and Shirley Dear.After 3 days, we went out againHow great and enjoy time we had. Actually me and my brother dunno what shall we have for our dinner then I think back Shirley said she never went Blue Reef before and my brother too so I asked my brother to phoned Shirley whether she can make it o not she said ok. We went to fetch her then headed to there by the GPS on my brother hp.How dare we were. We order 2 set only but the portion of both set are quite big,we could not finish and still take away.

After the fully meal we had and the time is still early for us so we headed to Gurney for movie but unfortunately all the movie time not suitable for us and some it is fully booked and since there is nothing to do so no choice to stay at Gurney anymore,we then think again where should we go Hard Rock Hotel….We went to looked around most of the part of the hotel…how nice the decoration it is, so amazing

After the visiting the hotel, we still got time so went back down to Gurney side again,considering where to go whether to go BED where me and my brother didnt go before or either Coffee Island

We decided Coffee Island due to BED is always full in Pulau Tikus and the E-Gate one not suitable as we need to drop Shirley back. We went into Coffee Island look through the menu and due to all of us were still full so we decided to get some dessert but the dessert there not nice at all. We 3 ran out from there.

Shirley recommended us to Crepe Cottage which a small shop located beside Coffee Island,we only ordered each person a cup of drinks and a dessert to share

More info > Shirley's Blog

No comments: