Friday, March 19, 2010

Dear Cynthia 19th Birthday Celebration

Cynthia actual birthday is tomorrow, 20.03.10. Unfortunately,all of them were not free so changed to today which day before her 19th birthday.

My dear always come first than everything. Actually my class end at 1 but due to they have tuition at 6pm and I needed to send them back by 5pm as my another class end at 5pm so I skipped 1 hour math class and the whole management class.

I fetched Cynlin,Michelle and Cynthia to Queens and again the cultural of us,wasting some time to discuss what to have whether the main course or dessert. At last,I decided to Haagen Dazs for dessert. Instead of birthday cake that I cant order as everything plan in a sudden so I ordered Fondue for her.

Haagen Dazs’s Fondue DSC01204

Drawn by CynlinDSC01209

Photo of the Day …… Too bad our Shirley Dear wasnt here with usDSC01218

lcf-10d-4avdr

The present that I gave her for this year and treat all of them including her for fondue. Hope you like the present and the fondue much.

No comments: