Monday, February 8, 2010

My 1st manicure

After management class,we have 2 hours break to the next class then me,Aaron,Hua Chin and Jia Yan went to Queensbay for our lunch due to Aaron wanted to meet his friend,Suzanna there.

We get into the Aaron’s car where he park in the cave there,then he noticed one of his car tyre has puncture so needed to change with spare tyre. Aaron and Jia Yan could not made it luckily we met Kai En there. After that,we headed to workshop.

Finally, off to Queens and say BYE-BYE to the hot sun…We had Mcdonalds for our lunch then Suzanna wanted to go for pedicure so Aaron decided to skipped class and I havent tried before so I also skipped class followed them while the rest when back to class.

Headed all the pedi & mani shop in Queens for the price whether is reasonable or not. At last,we choose the Summer Nail & Spa Beauty.

Due to my finger nails not that long so I did the fake one with the red red colour as Chinese New Year coming soon.

The 1st time manicure experience quite great…I’m sure I will go for the next time.

No comments: