Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dear Theng’s 19th Birthday Celebration

02.02.10 is Theng Theng 19th Birthday

As I planned and all of us have not meet each other for quite a long time. After the marketing test at 2 pm,I quickly ran out from the class den headed to Queens as Qi was there already. As usual,we sure will waste some time there discuss where to have our lunch. We are in rush so not much time for us to spent as Cynthia and Michelle have tuition to attend at 4 pm.

At last,I decided to go T.G.I Friday to have our celebration there for Theng. In coincidence, another birthday celebration in front of our table. We ordered two set of food and shared together. Four of us dont hv any idea what to give her as present so 4 of us decided to treat her this meal.

DSC00135 Me and JJae bought a Snoppy Birthday Cake for her as I knew that she wish to have one birthday cake.Hope you like it so much.

cats

DSC00136

Theng with her 19th Bufdae cake.

Happy 19th Birthday,

My dear Theng Theng

1 comment:

Theng ♥ said...

thank ya...
i like very much...
:)