Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wesak Day 2009

Early in the morning,parents went to pray while I was still in my dream...zZz...Then after awake,we went to another place as there got the dunno wad ceremony..lolWent for vegeterian food breakfast at Pulau Tikus there with Uncle Chong Choon.

At about 3.45,I drove alone to fetched Cynthia as she is the one who replaced my brother to accompanied me to the Wesak Day's Parade.Thank You,my dear Cynthia.and headed off to Queens bought some sweets n drinks.

Mum fetched us and our neighbourhood along to the Penang Buddist Association(PBA) and CRC to met all of the float and those people.We started it at Burmah Road.Walked about 3 hours plus...den backed to PBA again to took the water.





卫塞节快乐。。。
Happy Wesak Day...












- Me and Cynthia[ignore that 2 boii behind] -

No comments: