Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 4 @ college life

Time fly so fast,I already studied in Inti International College faw the 4th day.Today only have an hour class so I organised shopping with my daily life bitches-Cynthia,Michelle and Thengx.I going to have a great shopping as I have many things to buy!

Theng fetched Cynthia and the moment they reached my house was the same minute I was just home from college,in the time of rush,I went to change off my clothing.Michelle met us there as she went out with her brother,Isac.

B4 Michelle met us there,we 3 did took a photo with the huge fancy F&N orange tin.lolz.
After bought our movie tickets of Make It Happen of 5 included Zhong Jie,den we met with Michelle...then headed to Old Town,HKV,Watsons...Along that way,I alr spent 70+,OMG
Later on,I stil spent money on food and shoes....

hate parents that day....=.=

2 comments:

14 said...

waoo...grat men ...so relax...i m alr follow your blog ...sorry 4 late reply

Unknown said...

y said so relax wor?