Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ipoh trip & Jusco member sales

Went to Ipoh and Behrang to fetch my brother back to Penang since have 3 days holiday including saturday and sunday.
Depatured from house at 10.30 a.m. and reached home at 8.00 p.m.,we really spent lots of time on the road...with the traffic jam on penang bridge.
Aunt called and asked for Jusco member card from mum as today is Jusco member day sales.Daddy refused to go bcoz it sure will be crowd by lots of people so I have no choice den I followed Aunt and cousin,Hui Ern went there to buy those cheap stuff like milo and oil...

When the moment enter to Queens,able to see many people with their trolley.Every floor of Jusco more terrible then all the shops.The scene of the jusco at LG.


After bought those stuff needed by family then I went in again to choose my favourite.I bought 1 packet of japanese snack,2 bar of chocolate and 1 box of Caplico stick.Thank Dad faw paying dat.I <3>

I m not so lucky as Theng,adults warn me for not buy so much junk food !!! =[

No comments: