Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Last meal bfo starting a new life

-Picture of the day-
Tomoro will be my Inti orientation day so I'm goin to start a new life soon~

Then I suggested and msged Theng asked her want to have dinner together to9.After few sms,we decided to call along our gang members,Cynthia,Michelle and ZhongJie while Qiqi is working so we din invite her.= (

What I planned is having western food as type of food and the venue is Mizi Bistro @ New World Park.This time Zhong Jie act as a drive to fetch all of us from Jelutong to Bukit Gambir then Farlim the last is mine house located at Sungai Nibong.Thank you ZhongJie.































Futher info and more picture pls click here

After dinner,actually i planned to go Queens and buy a few T shirt but the actually plan cant goes on because it was late and Queens got to closed d.So I called up Jeffery from Ogawa to help me out.He went to Brands Outlet and bought few shirts for me.Thank You,Jeffery for helped me with it,thkz ya~!!!
Jeffery,谢了哦!
我的朋友说你的眼光挺不错得噢!
我还蛮喜欢的!

No comments: