Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Inti - Orientation

Finally the day comes...

Morning woke up automatically and prepared myself...Then asked mum to sent my thre bcoz the honda city niid to sent for service.Dad lar booked the service today as he knew that I have orintation today,stud nia him.

Went to Inti at 8.40 as the enrolment started at 9.00 a.m. while the orientation started at 10.
- The moment when u step in Inti,u will see this beautiful sand castle. -

Surprise`ing I met Lian Chia at there and yet he is doing the same course with me.Thank god,i m glad as i have met my friend there,I din ever dream about it~After enrolment,we waited time to passed as LianChia wanted to do his payment while me just sitting there bcoz i m stil waiting for the politeknik reply...so din pay yet.



The place of our orientation held > Lecture theater

After a few talk,we new intakes is arranged and be taken to every part of the college by Intima's student.About 12.00 p.m.,we,people of School of Business went to 5th floor back for brief in.
Back at 12.45 p.m.

I will start my study life again on Monday ~ !!!Wish Me Luck

2 comments:

Daniel said...

wish u luck yaa..hahaz
i also starting my class at monday..
good luck and have a happy college life

Unknown said...

Thank you so much...
gud luck to u toO...