Thursday, June 26, 2008

ReAlly SORRY...

Dear all eLeiN'x Darlingz,

Ytd reali sry~I noe dat bcoz of me,u guys changed the 1st plan which is orginally we will go out at saturday...
During taking all F5 students photo,v chat abt it n I give out the idea which go out at fridae morning faw eat breakfast n go faw hiKinG...
Everythg planned ok n every1 agree...except Cynthia bcoz she was absent faw her driving test...
After dat,me & thengx cal up her but unluckily the public phone cant function...

At 8th period,both of us went down for cal her aGain....when v came back it was Mr.Tay in the class...
Opx,this time die d...wad stil can v both do?Go in lurh...
But Mr.Tay call us out n scolded us...hehex...

After school,as a committee of F5 graduation dinner,both of us stay bck n finish our job.Den v went to Cynthia's house by without informed her...so suprise when v reached.
Chit-chat and went to fetch Michelle den went to KFC ate...hehex...so HAPI~

At night`
Cynthia,Michelle & Thengx didnt went to ttn but went to New World Park
Nearly 10 sumthg,Cynthia told be plan had been changed...
I told them....
I could not fix with it so i dont wan to go anymore...
I felt so sorry bcoz I told themn nez time I wont go out wif them d...
Sorry...Soli....Sry....
At the last,u guys changed bck my plan....
Sorry...Soli....Sry....

No comments: