Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cynthia 20th Birthday ~ part 2

After the 1st celebration for her with them, here come another celebration for Cynthia with Childish Gangz and some special guests. This celebration made me feel very pressure and frustrate because it is hard to plan when you really want to surprise someone but scare leak the surprise out. At first, I told her Shirley won't be back only me, Michelle and Cynlin will be celebrating with her. But in the morning, suddenly I leaked out that Shirley will be going somewhere to take the cake. Luckily, Cynlin called up and ask where is the place so I told her to pretend she couldn't attend. The birthday girl believed, haha. The process not really success because I leaked out some of the surprise, I'm a poor actress. Besides that, some people called up and message Michelle and asked about the venue. I'm sorry as I didn't let Michelle know anything about the party as both of them too close, I need to avoid any news reach Cynthia. Sorry,Wen

3 of us prepared and waited for all of them to arrive the Strada cafe. Shirley in charged of the cake and she will be the one inform me whether everybody reach already o not. The dinner should be start on 7.15p.m. due to heavy rain that affect people stuck in the traffic jam so it started on 8p.m. My dear Shirley more cute, she even forgot about the cake when she already departed from her house like about 10 minutes. 

The story line begin. We reached Crystal Point then I asked Michelle to cover her eyes off in case she saw those special guests. When we stepped in the cafe, many pairs of eyes looking at us due to such weird action. Dadadda, then she saw all the special guests, her form 6 classmates as well as the Childish Gangz's members. She really stunned at the moment and felt shocked because it is unbelievable and that's not my style at all. Too bad, some important friends couldn't attend due to working, no transportation and even some are not in Penang.

- group photo -
- edited photo of the night -

Thanks to those attend and help 
- Michelle, Cynlin, Shirley, YongSern, WayWoon, TengKeat, SuAnn, PuiYoke, HooiNee, Dennis, CheeKah, Jeff(latest comers), SunDiing, KeeWei and HongJian as well. 

No comments: