Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Theng's 20th Birthday

My 1st close friend aged 20th in year 2011. Time flies and now the 1991's babies is 20 years old dy so fast our age come with a 2 in a first digit.I know there are numbers of my dear friends birthday post and people might feel bored but who cares as they are part of my life mah. As annually, 5 of us will gather together to celebrate her birthday. Last year was in T.G.I Friday while this year is in Neway Karaoke. Nothing special just a normal celebration for Ms.Tan.Our Michelle couldn't able to find her purse when the waiter want our student cards then I fetched her back again to search in case she really lost in and needed to do polic report. Thanks god,she just left it at home. After celebration, Qi off to work then the birthday girl off to her second round whereby celebration with her boyfriend.  


- The present from us -

No comments: