Saturday, February 12, 2011

Langkawi Trip ~ Day2

Day 2 in Pulau Langkawi
I'm the 1st one awake as my parents used to trained me to wake up early when travelling yet we have 6 people need to use one toilet. I woke up at 5.30 if not wrong then
off to bathe. Damn,I dunno why there is no hot water but I ignore it, I still washed my hair early in the morning. Cold die me. After that, I used my iPhone light to wake others up. Everybody were shock as they felt still early especially one of the couple, Shirley and YongSern slept like piggie they even slept till we prepared to off to breakfast.

Done breakfast then packed everything and off to 1st destinations of the day ~ Langkawi Cable Car. The langkawi cable go one stop and another stop. There are like 3 or 4 stops along the way. Pictures down there will show...
- Entrance -
- photos taken up there-

Next point is check in to the hotel,different hotel with the 1st day as we wanted to try different lifestyle hotel. We stayed in the Best Star Resort loca
ted at Pantai Centang,the famous beach in Langkawi. Didnt took any photos of the room. Settled down and off to Lunch at duno wad name, again its recommended by Internet but to us, it's still a wrong choices.
- the environment of the cafe -
- lunch of the day-
` 3 different toppings pizza

After lunch, off to Underwater world Langkawi, is a must place to go when you having trip there. Group photo above and it's blur. Then all of us went to shop for souvenir as much people know go Langkawi sure buy chocolate, alcohol or cigarette. We went few shops for price comparison as well as search different kind of products. We actually wanted to have Thai food as dinner but end up we just went to a normal Chinese restaurant but they did serve Tomyam as well. After everything, we went to Pasar Malam in the town but the night market disappointed us because nothing at all. Same as the 1st night,we bought alcohol as well but 2 couples share wine while me and Cynthia bought ourself.
Something bad happened on me and ruined my mood for the night and the last day as well. Girls will feel suck when it happened, so embarrassing especially during trips make us feel can't enjoy at all.
- Photo of the night -

No comments: