Friday, October 15, 2010

19th Birthday to myself....

Finally I'm 9teen and soon I'm goin to be young adult. Went to college as usual,class at 11am and had 'consumer behavior' test till 2pm stay back for assignment discussion till 5 something.
I shud be meeting my dears at 5.30 in Queensbay.I know I'm late so I rush back and drove there as Qi gonna work, Theng maybe meeting her bf there and Michelle said she gonna back early so no choice I needed to drive d.The moment I reached there, Theng & Qi reached earlier we then wait for Michelle. As usual we used to spent lots of the time to discuss where to have our meal. I actually wanted to choose Winter warmer but end up we choose Kenny Rogers as Theng want to eat chicken. We spent those time with chatting, taking funny photos and eating. It wasnt look like a birthday celebrating but like a normal gathering. Anyway, thanks for coming out although Cynthia is not able to attend due to her tuition. After the meal, Theng and I went to watch Raymand Lam林峰 while Qi went to work den Michelle said she will sit in Qi's shop awhile den back home d. People squeeze here and there just to see the face of Raymand,I can just heard his voice only,aikz...Window shop for awhile den went home d. When I just wanted to change off myself, the door bell rang. I knew is Cynthia but surprisingly Michelle coming too and they came to my house with 2 cars as Michelle came directly while Cynthia came from her house. Guess what, they bought me the black outfit that I search for a long time d. Thank dears although it wasnt the type that I want but its still similar. I appreciate it much.

That's all on my 19teen birthday. Nothing much.

No comments: