Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday to Elein,myself [2]

Finally,
15.10.09
&
I'm 8teen
legal to do many things dy
xD

Morning,
as usual went to class
After HR class
Malaysian Studies Test 2
worst...wadeva

After class & test
I suppose have a date with Shirley,Cynthia,Cynlin and Michelle
but I out from the hall early as the time expected
so
my coursemate,YeeWern called me
to go QueensbayMall with them
YinHuei,YeeWern,SookYong,
WeySheng,KaiEn,KhaiYuan,ZhenChing,Jeffrey,JiaYan
I followed them to MCD
there was a Birthday cake from BreadHistory
thank you so much guys

After that
I received Cynthia's call
I went to meet them
We use half an hour to decided where to have our meal
At last,
Manhattan Fish Market
After our meal,
Shirley said she wanted to go toilet
I know she need to bring something
so I didnt follow
the moment she back with cupcakes


















At night
I supposed stay at home
as
Chris told me to do so
Unfortunately
I waited till 9 sumthg
they didnt appear
so
I planned to go for another date
with Ogawa's friends
the moment
I get ready myself
door bell rang
I heard their sound all over

OMG !!
so many of them
Chris,Mark,Allan,Elvin,Mugun,ChunHong
I just expected that oni Chris and Mark
but how come they came together
Weird case
they came without having dinner
and
the price still on the cake box
hahax...xD
thank you so much
About 10 something,Chee Sean also came

Thank you everyone
this is the 1st year I realised that I'm not alone on my birthday

No comments: