Thursday, September 24, 2009

Celebration of Cynlin's 18th Birthday

Dear Cynlin's birthday had over and we didnt even celebrate for her because Shirley wasnt here with all of us yet she was busy on her birthday,22.09.09 so we decided to surprise her today as well as Shirley too. =P

Actually we planned to go to her house on 4pm but something happened and delayed Shirley's journey so plan have to change also. Since so,I settled my things 1st then off to Cynthia house to do our plan,which make a booklet for her....Michelle was waited there since dunno what time,I'm sorry ya,dear...

We started writing,cut and paste to make it into booklet by time....Everything need to rush as the early plan cant fix eh....At last,we done it

Then after our meal in Cynthia house,we headed to Cynlin's house to surprise her then Shirley suddenly appear in front of her house....how touch and how surprise the scene was...

- hope you feel happy ya -

P/S : I dislike my bro & my mum for the attitude they treat me although i back late T.T

No comments: