Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 9 @ College

Today again has 2 hours break which is same as yesterday but what was different is no PC to use for today and yet since yesterday Shirley could not able to accompanied me back to CHCHS so I ask TzeSiang n c whether he is free o not...Finally!!!I got chance went back and visited them.Happy....

While waiting of TzeSiang at the GuardHouse of IICP,there was an accident opposite of it.IICP's TAFE student hit a Kancil when she was right turning out from the college.Too bad to saw that.

Weird of wearing high heels back to High School....ashame...
Ate WanTanMee at ChungHwaCHS....miss it lots

After 2 hours class again,meet JiaYing at level 2 den headed to Queens.This was mine 2nd time out with her.Daddy and Mummy actually want to fetched me along to GurneyPlaza and eat something Holiao but at last I rejected them.Went to OldTown have our meal den the Ogawa's friend,the Naughty Boon said "Ur friend is much prettier than u!"(heart broken)T.T Althought its is true lah...Went to HotElement and bought a bag there,JiaYing bought a shirt there and whom we met at there Jeff also bought 1 too except Elvin.Took the HKV's DVD player back as it had repaired.

Went home after that....Aunty bought BIG APPLE DONUT for me but all wasnt mine likey.Nvm lah since got my favourite Donuts to ate.Thank you.

P/S '''> I already went Qb for every thursday after classes...OMG

No comments: