Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Shirley's Early Bday Celebration

Heavy Raining at morning but our planning stil goes on.

Cynthia bring along Michelle and fetched me to take cupcakes that I ordered den after I paid we went to take Michelle's P license.Then she dropped Michelle at my house as I asked her to help me straighten my hair.Thank You Cynthia and Michelle.


At about 1 sumthg Shirley fetched along Cynlin & Cynthia and fetched us den headed to Queens.Thank Shirley.

We went to many shop and try to change off Shirley style,hehex.At last we only could be able to find a suit and she could able to accept eh clothes @ Nichii. But it wasnt successful to change the style so we choose abit lady like formal clothes.

After that,we went to capture "大头贴" den off to T.G.I Friday to celebrate Shirley Birthday.Sumthing unhappy happened there as my crazy parents did so.Dears,I'm sorry.Thank you Shirley and Cynthia faw helping and accompany me to meet crazy them.=.=''

When the time @ T.G.I Friday,everything is undered my planning,proud of it,jk~
[refer to here for clear n futher info].

Anyway,we stil had a great day which spent together.
althought i m not happy at all...
P/S : that day not much photo coz nobody wants to take wif me....hee

No comments: