Sunday, April 12, 2009

3rd time...5 darlingz

Cynlin told me about Danson Tang will come to Queens den i invited Theng to go.I suggested asked Cynthia and Michelle too.So we could able to go together as we already long time din go out together since every1 started our own job.

Actually Theng were going to fetch all of us but Dad suddenly wanted to visit grandparents at AutoCity there which is Uncle house so the actual plan have to changed.I asked Thengx them go and had their dinner 1st then I will meet them there.

3 of them had their dinner @ KimGary.Then they headed to Moris where I met them there.I tried the purple but din capture because not so nice for me.
Then we went to see Danson and then Cynlin came to meet us.All of us has his poster.We bought something all of us the same again including WayWoon and Qiqi`the lucky bottle.Next,we went to find Qiqi asked her to join us after her job.We sent her home and waited her changed clothes.After that,OXO again.

We just ordered a snack and 2 drinks den shared together.

After 12 headed home and we played card and chit-chat.Nearly 1 sumthing,all of them also niid to go home d.Before we say Goodbye,we took a photo by webcam.

No comments: