Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Steamboat

Last thursday,we dicussed and decided to made own steamboat at home...as i lazy to went out for it,so i suggested do it at my house...Actually we plan at thursday eh but seem like many probs happened then changed to today...all came so sudden,i din even told my mum after we decided...

Until this morning,I forced myself to woke at 7 to help mum and told her about it...She teached me to cook that soup,she helped me much on it...Afternoo,Cynthia came and fetched me to market buy those ingredients but unfortunately market off,then we headed to Tecso Extra.

Look,my dear...U know what?!She dun ever stepped into wet market leh...This was the 1st time,she touched the raw prawn leh...

Dear Cynthia,I'm Proud Of Eu...


We bought lots of things....
Mine turn with chickens
We met kok liang and yew fong there.Dats all for us at there.
As it was mine party so I had to done it all by myself...many 1st try for me like took off the shrimp skin...yuckx...
Thank Theng faw the meat balls
They arrived at about 8p.m.1st,we oni invited v galz.lk.ts oni but at the end as the food stil left much so we called more people,the Rakan Muda Gangz[BC,KT,Allan,WL,Morgan,CH,KP,BH,CC]
came at 10 sumthg,walau eh...
We all enjoyed it...talk till nearly 12 something oni back...
P/S : 4 of u,please take care urself well....we all worry about u guys

No comments: