Thursday, October 2, 2008

S...Scar,Seafood

Evening,3 Lim's family going to eat Seafood together at Tambun,Butterworth.

After my bathing,of coz I went to changed my clothes but unfortunely I accidentally knock on my cupboard edge.Ouchhhhh.....The painfulness came out in a second time,damn pain arhx!!
I went to look at the mirror and I had to turned my body half degree...

Can u feel the painess?
And yet at the moment,I could not able to find any plaster...Sigh


Reached the restoran 1st then the others 2 family..
We bought jelly and ate 1st.
Den uncle ordered many food...

Both seafood are my favourite foods...yippi
Next,to avoid traffic jam,adults planning to go to Uncle's bangalow.
We saw a new puppy there named Bobby...
Haix,I could not capture any pic of him to show it here because he very active after he knows all of us.

No comments: