Sunday, September 14, 2008

A great Sunday aGain...


At about 11 a.m.,We went to Restoran 风味 faw our branch.Daddy met our house technician there.After eating,we went to QueensbayMall faw buying things and mummy wanted to Starbucks faw coffee.

At the moment we reached Qb,we went to POH KONG to buy white gold necklace faw me and at last I requested faw another thing I found suit me much.That was a symbol which can stand for me,Elein.The 'E' word with with diamond around and designed by Dato but it cost 999 busks,dad refused to buy it.*SIGH.It's ok,because I saw another 'E' which juz a very simple one will do and it only worth 169 buskz.See,it's different was so big.At last,my daddy had burnt a hole from his pocket for about 700 busks.^^

Starbusks,we were cuming.I m the one who never drink coffee so I called up Thengx to come here and we planned to watch Money Not Enough 2.But unfortunately no sit for tat time we wanted to.So instead of boredness and I had to cut off my hair,HAIX.Den,Thengx accompany me to Extreame HairCut for a cut.2 of my hairstylish were busy so Ray came cut.I dislike his attitude,his cutting style.NO MORE NEXT TIME.
See,now so short d and yet no more sideburn.

Dave Deli...
Thengx and I went there and both of us shared a set and an alacate Apple Juice for me.

After eating,We went to walked and surfed faw job after SPM.
We went to many many shops until legs all pain.
Esprit,Forever 21,Padini,F.O.s...etc...

Bye QueesbayMall...

No comments: