Thursday, August 14, 2008

Trouble surrounded ME...HELP !

Until today my anger was stil around...
During class,I joked wif amy and it related to HER!

After recess,I back to the class like normally...but after I went to toilet and going to enter my class,I get stopped by her's boyfriend and wif manys boys surrounded me too...
He stopped me faw asking me why I go and check her IC,I deny it b'coz I really din and I replied We are juz joking with cf instead of telling HER.
He keep on asked and asked...made me felt anger,scare,hate....
I juz felt I niid a hole to hidden me up in dat moment,it really made me felt shy...

I dunno between wad SHE had told every1 who joined HER...
made many thgs,case,trouble to me...

1 havent over,another came again,problem came non-stop to me,HELP!!

Should I juz kept quiet and let them bully?
BOTH OF U shud beware of HER...U 2 dun even blif me as v knew each other from primary.U 2 bring trouble to me too...