Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wad a great dae V hv

Todae was a normal saturday but it oso was my brother last day in Penang.
Morning I have to attend Mr.Tay account lesson and I doesnt 've any transport to go to school since Amy went there at 8.It's too early faw me so I asked Thengx to fetch along me.Thengx,Thkz so much...muaQxX.We went to Greenland's Mcd for our breakfast.
After the account lesson,my brother,MT and daddy fetched me and brought me to QueensbayMall.Actually v went there for set up MT's broadband but after dat v cross by the ex radioactive shop which changed name,I told my dad I niid more T-shirt so I choose a white shirt...


Actually I want the others but dont 've stock d...
Anyway,there's better than none...
hehe...xD



After dat,we walked to SONY,OLD TOWN faw our lunch den House Of Notebooks.I kept call my dad buy a new notebook for either me or MT,he sae ok but niid to take catalog and go home think 1st.On the way,we kept discuss about it till the end he finally bought me a personal laptop while MT bought me a speaker instead of sae tat is a woofer.




aGainx...actually....

I prefer SONY but he bought me DELL...
nevermind,at least i get it...
so i could not blame o ask sum more...


After dat,we went to Jusco....He bought me my favourite idol~S.H.E's bottle...
Despite the price bring not expensive,I stil appreciate it...





At night,we whole family went to TAO CUISINE faw dinner which to farewell away MT...
TAO~~~!
Wow,this scallop was delicious...
We ate and ate...
It total cost my parents RM 200 sumthg nearly to RM 300....
Every1 was totally full....

Today,my parents had spent lots of money...
I think got about RM 3000 sumthg....
Thkz....Daddy and Mummy faw let us havesuch a great dae~!

1 comment:

Theng ♥ said...

you are welcome...
we are best frenz mahx...
muackz~